So things have been pretty slow lately. Few auditions. Even fewer that are actually projects I’d want to be part of. I spent the last few days agonizing over a script someone at my agency sent me that I thought was quite possibly one of the worst scripts I’d ever read. Here’s a picture of it:
The idea of going to Arizona to shoot this movie… Well, let’s just say there were tears shed. And more tears, and then a massive headache. And ultimately once I encouraged (begged) Josh to actually read the script, he agreed that the whole thing was stupid and it went straight into the trash.
Times like this call for small pleasures.
Things I can turn to for distraction from these trivial problems that haunt my every waking minute.
Here’s my top ten small things that bring me great pleasure when I need a break from my madness…
1. Felicity marathon (starting with the very first episode.)
2. New Music Tuesdays (iTunes exploration first thing that morning.)
3. Facebook (maybe somebody else’s life will entertain me more than my own.)
5. Running at the beach (with a new playlist).
6. X17online.com (let’s see where Lindsay Lohan went shopping today so I can live vicariously.)
7. Altering my Sunfare menu online (the more Greek falafel wraps the better.)
8. Top Chef (the masters or the new season.)
9. New York Times crossword puzzle (well, only on Monday’s or Tuesdays, otherwise I’m just a dumb blonde.)
10. Starbucks (old school iced Americano.)
BONUS: silly soaps made to look like dogs and poop at scentsational-soaps.
WHAT’S ON YOUR LIST?